Call Us Today!
Welcome to Grannis Chiropractic Clinic in Aliso Viejo, California
We are dedicated to providing gentle, high quality care and personal attention to our patients. Here you will find information about our staff, our office and the services we provide.
Please call or email us today to schedule an appointment. When using email, please provide us with your name, phone number, and preferred date and time.
A Proud Tradition
We have successfully treated thousands of patients at Grannis Chiropractic Clinic in Aliso Viejo, California, and we look forward to helping you. We specialize in providing care for the following conditions:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Arm and Leg Pain/Numbness
- Shoulder and Knee Pain
- Disc Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Injuries related to Auto Accidents
Evidence-Based Treatment Philosophy
We use the best available scientific evidence to guide us in providing optimal care. We integrate multiple approaches and techniques in order to tailor our treatment to each patient's individual needs. Our goal is to provide FAST & EFFECTIVE RELIEF.
Our Mission and Values
At Grannis Chiropractic Clinic we are deeply committed to our mission and values. These statements are not mere words. They shape how we think, communicate, and act.
Our primary purpose is to provide our patients with quality chiropractic health care and personal attention -- listening to our patients and treating them with dignity, compassion and courtesy. The needs of the patient come first.
- Kindness towards patients -- Strong devotion to patients' needs; courtesy and compassion.
- Integrity -- Complete honesty, sincerity and tactfulness.
- Professionalism -- Continual improvement of our service from the patient's point of view.
- Organization -- Arrangement of daily activities to be congruent with our mission, values and philosophy.
- Cleanliness -- Keeping the office surroundings incredibly clean and orderly.
- Consistency -- Being consistent in our work methods and in our dealings with patients.
- Enthusiasm -- Loving our work and spreading happiness to patients and team members.
- Respect -- An attitude of humility and respect for all patients and team members.
RJF Consulting 2016